CENSUS EDUCATIONAL SERIES
While many people are familiar with the United States Census, which is taken every 10 years as mandated by the Constitution, there are actually over 100 different surveys conducted by the US Census Bureau each year.
In this educational series, SBB Research Group summarizes key information from Census.gov about these lesser-known—but highly important—surveys.
- Annual Business Survey (ABS)
- American Housing Survey (AHS)
- American Time Use Survey (ATUS)
- Annual Retail Trade Survey (ARTS)
- Annual Survey of Entrepreneurs (ASE)
- Annual Survey of State and Local Government Finances
- Business Dynamics Statistics (BDS) Census Program
- County Business Patterns (CBP)
- Consumer Expenditure Surveys (CE)
- E-Commerce Statistics (E-STATS) Report
- National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS)
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NHAMCS)
- Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP)
- National Survey of Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation (FHWAR)
- National Survey of College Graduates (NSCG)
Please check back for updates.